Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mum's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the BEST mummy!  I love you!   Always up for a laugh, down for an adventure, and stocked full of pearls, my mum has always been there to help guide me thru this roller coaster of life.  She helps me celebrate in my highs, pick me up from the lows, and supports me in whatever crazy dream I'm pursuing (even creating this blog :) We've had many exploits and still many more to go!  Cheers to all the chuckles, good times, and predicaments we've got ourselves in and out of.  Here we are thru the years..................................
















Happy Mummy's Day to the best Auntie and Glamma too!  Love you!


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet collection of photos! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious photos.
    I like your blog, maybe we could follow each other? Please, let me know =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post, your mom is gorgeous and you take after her.
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and really appreciate all your feedback. Love always, Elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...