Monday, April 9, 2012

Ne10

We gonna rock down to.......Electric Avenue.........and then we'll take it higher.  Time warp back to the 80's and Neon is back and better than ever!  Gone are the days of door knocker earrings, football shoulder pads, and stir-up pants that flattered no one; however here to stay is color you can see from the moon.  With my canary colored pants and my orange julius nails I'm ready for my lunar descent.











Bracelet - Juicy Couture
Jeans - Zara
Ring - Made it in Jewelry class
Necklace - Expressions 
Blouse - Aritizia
Nails - Island Girl Hawaii
Shoes - Guess (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and really appreciate all your feedback. Love always, Elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...