Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Who says color has to hit you like a ton of bricks?  Ouch...not I!  Neutrals are still going strong (especially in the closet of yours truly).   Better than a knock in the head, you can subtly add color like I did with this sequin skirt from Zara.  With it's tangerine and gold navajo design, I cast it in the leading role and made sure the supporting cast didn't steal the spotlight.  With help from it's neutral cast members, it clearly stole the show.
  















Top - Zara
Skirt - Zara (Reminds me of All Saints Aztec Dress SS11 collection) 
Bracelet - Tasha Bezel
Watch - Michael Kors
Purse - Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C Clutch
Heels - Pour La Victorie
Nails - Island Girl Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I read each and every one and really appreciate all your feedback. Love always, Elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...